- 1 pack of chicken thighs
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- 3 medium onions
- 1/2 chorizo sausage
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2.5 cups of brown rice.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp parsley
Oven preheated to 180C
1. Before placing the chicken into a large baking tray, cut off the excess skin that isn’t directly attached to the thigh.
2. Chop the onion into wedges, crush the garlic and slice the chorizo into fairly small pieces. Add all ingredients to the baking tray and coat with a tbsp of olive oil.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes and season with 1 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp parsley and pepper (chorizo provides enough salt)!
4. Place in oven. Timer- 45M, turning the thighs over at 15M then again at 30M.
5. Pop the rice on with a 1:2 water ratio. After 15M the rice and chicken will be ready.
- I’d usually eat one portion and with the remaining 3 portions I’d put one in the fridge and two in the freeze<