Simple Homemade Granola
- 300g oats (£0.49)
- 150g almonds £1.35)
- 150g walnuts (£1.29)
- 200g mixed berries (£1.19)
- 4 tbsp honey (£1.29)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Sorry you have to be a member to view this
Join now for £1 a week!
- Calories and macronutrients for all of the recipes (and their variations) so you can choose the meals that suit your goals
- Save money & reduce time meal planning with our shopping cart feature
- Access all your favourite recipes & step by step videos in your personal dashboard
I don’t like my granola too sweet so 4 tbsp honey over 7 portions is good enough, you can alter it if you like it sweeter – just be careful it doesn’t burn in the oven, maybe reduce the heat for the last 5 mins slightly.
Preheat oven to 180°C
1. Melt the coconut oil for 30 seconds in the microwave and combine with the honey and 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
2. Pour in the almonds and walnuts and slowly fold in the oats. (I wanted the honey mostly concentrated on the nuts).
3. Add granola mix to a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Spread with the back of your spoon as much as possible to avoid clumps of oats.
4. Pop in the oven for 15M and once cooked, mixed in your berries. Super simple!!!