Blueberry Breakfast Tray Bake
- 300g rolled oats (£0.49)
- 200g blueberries (£1.79)
- 200ml unsweetened almond milk (£0.89)
- Yogurt (£0.75)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 180C
1. Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Lightly grease the baking tray and pour in the mixture. Spread with the back of your spoon to level the mix.
3. Pop in the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Divide into 6 and pop in the fridge.
5. Heat for 30 seconds each time you eat breakfast and serve with yogurt and a drizzle of honey. (Can also be eaten cold if you have to eat on route)!