Creamy Red Pepper Courgettie
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes (£0.58)
- 1 onions (£0.67/3) = (£0.23)
- 2 romano red peppers (£0.99)
- 6 courgettes (£2.00)
- Bunch of fresh parsley (£0.49)
- 100ml single cream (£0.79)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Sorry you have to be a member to view this
Join now for £1 a week!
- Calories and macronutrients for all of the recipes (and their variations) so you can choose the meals that suit your goals
- Save money & reduce time meal planning with our shopping cart feature
- Access all your favourite recipes & step by step videos in your personal dashboard
Send/ tag someone to meal prep this with! Low carb, Low cal, high happinezz. Ideal meal prep for lunches/ dinner, just stick in the mic for three minutes and you’re good to go.
1. Roughly chop the peppers and onion and add to a baking tray with a 2 tbsp of olive oil. Pop in the oven at 180 for 40 minutes.
2. After Meanwhile, add the chopped tomatoes to a large saucepan on a medium heat.
3. Spiralize all the courgettes (and miss arm day if you’re gym nut).
4. Once the peppers and onion are roasted, add to the tomatoes and then whizz them together in the blender to make the delicious sauce. Add a couple of spoons of single cream and salt to taste.
4. Serve the tomato/pepper sauce on a bed of courgettie and add some fresh parsley to garnish. Delish.