Pho Inspired Noodles
- 400g mushrooms (£0.95)
- 50g fresh ginger (£0.45)
- 360g beansprouts (£0.69)
- 50g spring onions (£0.59)
- 125g mixed chillis (£0.45)
- 250g rice noodles (£1.50/2)=£0.75
- Bunch of fresh coriander (£0.29)
- 1 beef stock cube
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Sorry you have to be a member to view this
Join now for £1 a week!
- Calories and macronutrients for all of the recipes (and their variations) so you can choose the meals that suit your goals
- Save money & reduce time meal planning with our shopping cart feature
- Access all your favourite recipes & step by step videos in your personal dashboard
Emphasis on the inspired, pls don’t come at me for authenticity lols. Real pho takes around 4 hours from research so here’a an easy version that takes a minimal amount of time 🤘
1. Start by slicing the ginger into fine match-stick like pieces.
2. Add 1 litre of beef stock to a saucepan with the ginger & all spice and bring to a slow simmer.
3. Meanwhile, roughly chop the mushrooms and throw into a pan with beansprouts and a tbsp of coconut oil on a high heat.
4. While the mushrooms are browning, thinly slice the green ends of the spring onions (keep the white for cooking).
5. After the mushrooms have fried for around 5 mins add around 2 tbsp of soy sauce. Add the rice noodles to the beef stock at this stage too. Timer set to 2-3 minutes.
6. Once all the components are finished, serve up with the spring onions, chilli and fresh coriander.