Tzatziki Mezze Salad
- 1 cucumber (£0.67)
- 6 salad tomatoes (£0.65)
- 3 mixed peppers (£1.19)
- 225g halloumi (£1.49)
- 1 jar of kalamata olives (£1.69)
- 1 pot of greek yogurt (£0.75)
- 1 lime (£0.20)
- 1 pack of wholemeal pittas (£0.42)
Sorry you have to be a member to view this
Join now for £1 a week!
- Calories and macronutrients for all of the recipes (and their variations) so you can choose the meals that suit your goals
- Save money & reduce time meal planning with our shopping cart feature
- Access all your favourite recipes & step by step videos in your personal dashboard
If you get bored easily of your packed lunch, this is the meal prep for you. With a mezze platter for one every day, you’ll be excited for your lunch hour to come around.. (more so than normal).
1. Combine a third of the cucumber (grated), with a generous pinch of salt and the juice of half a lime into the yogurt pot. Stir and add more salt if necessary.
2. Chop all the vegetables and divide them evenly into your meal prep containers.
3. Slice the halloumi into thin pieces and fry each side until golden brown, add to your containers.
4. On the day you’re going to eat it, toast the pitta and slice it into pieces for dipping. Add a generous dollop of tzatziki into your container and place a wedge of lime on the side.