- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 packet of fresh parsley
- 50g feta
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Chilli flakes
- Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven to 185C
1. Add a tsp of olive oil to your pan and add the minced garlic, frying on a low heat.
2. After about a minute, add the chopped tomatoes and season with 1 tsp smoked paprika and 1/2 tsp chilli powder.
3. Heat the mixture for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Remove your pan from the heat and using a tablespoon form 4 little holes in your tomato mixture and crack the eggs into them.
5. Pop your pan in the oven and set the timer for 8 minutes. When the whites aren’t translucent anymore you know it’s ready! Crumble some feta on top and season with parsley, salt, and pepper (+optional chilli flakes)
A great way to spice up your usual egg breakfast!