Loaded Vegetable Paella
£0.68 Per Portion
- 2 lemons (£0.49)
- 2 packs vegetable golden rice (£0.98)
- 1 kg bag frozen vegetable mix (£0.79)
- 1 white onion (£0.23)
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes (£0.28)
- 3 cloves garlic (£0.62)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 veggie stock cubes
- Start by finely dicing the onion and garlic so that it’s ready to chuck into the pan.
- Add two tbsp of olive oil into a large saucepan on a medium heat and pour in the onion and garlic.
- Cook until translucent (approx 6 mins) and then increase the heat and add the chopped tomatoes. You want to cook the liquid out of the tomatoes- this will take around 3 minutes.
- Once this has reduced, add the paprika and season with salt and pepper. Pour in the packet rice and frozen veg mix along with 300ml vegetable stock to loosen.
- Stir to combine all the elements on a medium heat and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Finish off with the juice of a whole lemon and season with salt. Divide into meal prep containers and serve with a wedge of lemon. Tastyyy