Smokin Chickpea Salad
- 2 tins of chickpeas (£0.66)
- 1 pack of salad tomatoes (£0.68)
- 1 cucumber (£0.60)
- 3 handfuls of spinach (£0.60)
- 3 cloves of garlic (£0.09)
- Bunch of fresh parsley (£0.65)
- Feta (optional) (£0.75)
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven to 180C
1. Start by adding a tbsp of coconut oil to a mug and heating it in the microwave for 15 seconds for a runny consistency. If you only have olive oil, skip this step.
2. Add one tbsp of smoked paprika, a pinch of salt and the minced garlic to the oil and stir to make your chickpea coating. Drain the chickpeas and add to a bowl, pouring the dressing over and coating evenly.
3. Spread on a baking tray and pop in the oven for 15M. Meanwhile, chop all your salad ingredients and add to a large mixing bowl. No need for anymore oil as the juice from the tomatoes will provide enough moisture! Season with salt and pepper.